MTN Nigeria is set to recruit for the positions of Graduates for the Positions of Administrator, Freight Clearance. The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrator, Freight Clearance
- To document and provide administrative functions required for the movement and safe delivery of freight.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN's role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO's, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Document all freight itinery and equipment receipt.
- Assist in planning for the reception of freight.
- Assist in the inspection and the packing of freight on receipt.
- Ensure product security.
- Produce monthly reports and maintain the knowledge repository.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Supply Chain Management or related qualification
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Knowledge of customer order management process
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Understanding of basic database management principles
- Freight management
- Customs tariffs knowledge
- BA, BEd, BSc, HND or BTech.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: